Forum

FXpansion Forum

drag & drop pattern into Logic - first note missed out

Support for GURU

Moderators: Drew_fx, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

mobarn

Postby mobarn » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:25 am

So having finally given in and reconciled myself to tha fact that there will be no fix as promised, I decided last night I'd buy Geist. I understand that Guru owners are entitled to a discounted upgrade rate but can't find this option on the site. The only option in the shop is the full rate. I went through the purchase as far as I was willing to go to see if entering your Guru license number or some other discounting option came up. What am I missing? I'm sure I've just missed something simple.

Graham

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Graham,

You need to be logged into your account which Guru is registered to. The shop will then know that you are entitled to an upgrade and show the price accordingly (50% off iirc).

mobarn

Postby mobarn » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Rory

Thanks for the reply. I was at the time and am now logged in, I can see my Guru registration number etc but still see only the full price in the shop.

Graham

mobarn

Postby mobarn » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:00 am

So - can't get a fix for Guru, can't get discount entitlement in the store: pretty much sucks as there is no way I am paying full price for Geist. Your move guys ....... I'm logged in and can't see the discount, do you want me as a customer or not?

mobarn

Postby mobarn » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:15 pm

A full business day on and not a word of help from you guys so I think we're clear on the answer posed in the previous post; you don't want my money. In 10+ years of doing this virtual instrument stuff you are the only software company that I have ever come remotely close to thinking you don't give a damn. Must be a good place to be.

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 am

mobarn - if you email me, rory at fxpansion dot com, I'll get the discount sorted for you.

For future reference, the forum isn't the best place if you want a prompt reply, it's difficult for us to monitor the forum 24/7, but the official support system is monitored and we try (and succeed for the most part) to reply within 24 hours.

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Actually, the upgrade pricing problem is fixed in the shop now, if you log in and refresh the shop you should see it at the correct price.

mobarn

Postby mobarn » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Hi Rory

Thanks for the replies - I just tried the shop and it's showing the correct discount. Advice on posting in the forum and expected response times noted !

Regards

Graham

Return to “GURU”