what version works with mac G5 with tiger 10.4 and pro tools 6.9? - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

what version works with mac G5 with tiger 10.4 and pro tools 6.9?

Support for the VST To RTAS Adapter

Moderators: Drew_fx, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

RobertMichaels

what version works with mac G5 with tiger 10.4 and pro tools 6.9?

Postby RobertMichaels » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:07 pm

For protools 6.9 its only showing panther why does it not work on tiger 10.4 makes no sense. When I purchased the product it only mentioned you would need to get an earlier version 1.06 nothing about only working on panther which is what you discover when you go to the archives for the downloads after you made the purchase. And of course if its a new plug the challenge and response would not of been created yet that would be the motive for buying the adapter I read it might not see the plug in if its not been licensed again makes no sense. :cry: waste of 95.00

Mully_FX

Postby Mully_FX » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Hi Robert,

I don't have a 10.4 machine over here to test right now but 1.06 should be working fine on 10.4
it only says panther on the download page but it should work as long as you don't have an intel mac (which you don't)

as for the authorizations... well it does make sense. You'll need to run these unauthorized plug-ins in a VST host authorize them and then wrap them.

cheers,
mully

Return to “VST To RTAS Adapter”