VST-RTAS Wrapped Plugs are Silent - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

VST-RTAS Wrapped Plugs are Silent

Support for the VST To RTAS Adapter

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

zenbarai

VST-RTAS Wrapped Plugs are Silent

Postby zenbarai » Tue May 11, 2010 4:42 am

Hello,

I bought the VST-RTAS adapter software on April 28, and no sound comes through the wrapped plugs. They block sound even when bypassed. As soon as I deactivate or remove them, sound runs through the channel once more. It hasn't worked at all so far.

I've been trying to get a response from FXpansion tech support on this for two weeks, but no one has responded. I'm pretty sure I followed the installation instructions correctly.

My system is:
Mac Pro 8-core Xeon 3.0GHz
14GB RAM
PTLE Complete Production Toolkit 8.0.3cs2
Digi002Rack

Please help.

Sincerely,
Ben

rob_fx (ex-FX)
Left to roam the Cursed Earth

Re: VST-RTAS Wrapped Plugs are Silent

Postby rob_fx (ex-FX) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:37 am

zenbarai wrote:Hello,

I bought the VST-RTAS adapter software on April 28, and no sound comes through the wrapped plugs. They block sound even when bypassed. As soon as I deactivate or remove them, sound runs through the channel once more. It hasn't worked at all so far.

I've been trying to get a response from FXpansion tech support on this for two weeks, but no one has responded. I'm pretty sure I followed the installation instructions correctly.

My system is:
Mac Pro 8-core Xeon 3.0GHz
14GB RAM
PTLE Complete Production Toolkit 8.0.3cs2
Digi002Rack

Please help.

Sincerely,
Ben

Ben, did you contact techsupport@fxpansion.com ? They should have contacted you within 48 hours.

-Rob.
"I was great engineer once, but then I took an arrow to the knee..."

rob_fx (ex-FX)
Left to roam the Cursed Earth

Postby rob_fx (ex-FX) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:27 am

Ben,

I just took a cursory glance at the support ticket system and can't see your e-mail address. Is it possible that you used a different address?

-Rob.
"I was great engineer once, but then I took an arrow to the knee..."

Return to “VST To RTAS Adapter”