Forum

FXpansion Forum

No Download Link for the DR-008 In My Account Section.

Support for DR-008 Advanced Rhythm Production Station

Moderators: Drew_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, Moderators

thomasabarnes

No Download Link for the DR-008 In My Account Section.

Postby thomasabarnes » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:09 pm

I just recently lost a hard drive which had my copy of the DR-008 on it, so I went to the FXpansion site to my account to download it, but there is no download link for it. There is only the serial number in my account. If you guys (FXpansion staff) can give me a link to a copy, I will email it to my self and save it on multiple drives so I don't lose it again. I have all the kits, but I lost the copy of the Instrument drum sampler, itself. To come to think of it I think I save a copy on a DVD disk! Let me go look?!

I still have a love for the sampler, and used it up until my hdd got erased by mistake. With jBridge, it works great even in SONAR Platinum! I would like to have it to use again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My email is thomasabarnes(at)yahoo.com

Rory_FX

Re: No Download Link for the DR-008 In My Account Section.

Postby Rory_FX » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:36 pm

Please get in touch with support via our website and include your account info etc. They will be able to help.

Return to “DR-008”