Chipsynth preset bank, used to be dl on fxpansion site - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Chipsynth preset bank, used to be dl on fxpansion site

Support for DR-008 Advanced Rhythm Production Station

Moderators: Drew_fx, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

fozziemusic

Chipsynth preset bank, used to be dl on fxpansion site

Postby fozziemusic » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:23 pm

First of all: hi everyone, I'm a dr008 user for some 1.5 years or so from the Netherlands.

I found Angus mentioning a preset bank for chipsynth on an old weblink from a few years ago. It was included in a chipsynth zipfile on the fxpansion site but not available anymore, and had the filename chipbank3.dr8. Mayur indicated that the file is probably lost at fxpansion HQ; is there anybody here that has it? I recently 'discovered' the chipsynth, but do not quite get it yet how to (ab)use it. Please post if it is available; I assume that wouldn't be a problem as it used to be a public dl.

psylevation

Postby psylevation » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:19 am

Honestly, just hit the randomize button till it sounds like something interesting, then tweak a few knobs to get it just right and save it as a preset. I've come up with some really neat sounds with the chip synth and the randomizer button :) Good luck...
maybe someone else will post with that preset bank as well.. :wink:

mayur_FX

Postby mayur_FX » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:25 pm

He's right... the banks would most likely have been based on randomized settings with a few tweaks anyway. Sorry we can't help further on this one. Maybe someone out there still has it on a dusty corner of a hard drive? Stranger things have happened.
Mayur Maha
FXpansion Audio [http://www.fxpansion.com]
Please do not PM me - use the support ticket system instead

micky1

Postby micky1 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:06 am

Hello guys,

fozziemusic if you solved this matter, please share your information, i am really in need of it because i'm meeting same problem. Waiting your answer.

Thanks, micky
Simulation pret

Return to “DR-008”