DR-008 on Muse Receptor issues - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

DR-008 on Muse Receptor issues

Support for DR-008 Advanced Rhythm Production Station

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

nathankingcole

DR-008 on Muse Receptor issues

Postby nathankingcole » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:40 am

I just purchased and installed the Receptorized DR-008. I'm very happy to have a simple sequencer and virtual version of the drum machine that I have loved since high school! The problem I am having is using the sequencer module. When I click to select the instruments within the module a grey box comes up on the screen. Because different pads are selected when I move the cursor around the inside of the box and click, I am assuming this box should have a list of the pads and their contents. Have others noticed this issue? Is there a fix? Without having the pads listed it is very challenging to set up the proper sounds!
The other problem is that it seems to be possible only to load Battery 1 kits. The sounds that I want to use are Battery3 kits! Is there a way to load these?
Thank you for any insights!

nathankingcole

Postby nathankingcole » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:17 pm

There have been a number of views on this topic. Does anyone have any information they can share?

Angus_FX
Herder of Cats

Postby Angus_FX » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:55 am

The Battery import wizard only imports Battery 1 kits. Possibly you can find some 3rd party translation tool (Chicken Systems?) that'll do it for you. As to the pad picker menu in the sequencer being broken - you will have to take that one up with Muse Research, I'm afraid.
-- Angus F. Hewlett - CEO - FXpansion --
Twitter | YouTube
Synth Squad | BFD Eco

Return to “DR-008”