Upload Form for 7 Skies Remix Competition Not Working - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Upload Form for 7 Skies Remix Competition Not Working

Support for the FXpansion online shop, useraccounts, registering products and all other aspects of the FXpansion website

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

apoplexiamusic

Upload Form for 7 Skies Remix Competition Not Working

Postby apoplexiamusic » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:52 am

hi,

i'm on an iMac with OSX 10.6.8, using Firefox version 16.0.2 and the upload form for the 7 Skies Remix Competition is not working. I fill out all the fields and when i press send, nothing happens.

There is a little animation at the top besides the FXpansion logo that moves once and then stops, i get no confirmation whatsoever that the upload works and it just stalls there? what can i do about this?

Thanks!

sharpy_fx

Postby sharpy_fx » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Hi there, sorry to hear you are having issues.
Are you seeing an error message?
Please double check that the soundcloud URL is a valid one, and is just pointing to one track rather than whole account. Please also make sure you have checked the checkbox.
It may well be worth trying a different browser too, if this problem persists.

apoplexiamusic

Postby apoplexiamusic » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:14 pm

hi! thanks for the quick response.

the soundcloud url is indeed a valid for that track (and i tried both the standard and short URLs) i also did check the little box at the bottom.

I'm not even seeing an error message, it just does nothing once i press send. It did the same thing in Safari ver. 5.1.7

I'll try another browser indeed!

cheers!

apoplexiamusic

Postby apoplexiamusic » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:45 am

I tried uploading it on several different computers with different browsers and the upload form is still not working for me.

I even re-uploaded the song to my soundcloud account and used a different URL to see if that would help.

Once i press the send button, nothing happens...

Is there a way that I could send you the URL and song description so that someone at your office tries to upload it?

clare_fx

Issue resolved

Postby clare_fx » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:03 pm

Just to confirm that this issue has now been resolved. Good luck in the competition! :)

apoplexiamusic

Postby apoplexiamusic » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:05 pm

thank you!

Return to “FX Website Support”