Any Plugin discount in black friday 27th - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Any Plugin discount in black friday 27th

Support for the FXpansion online shop, useraccounts, registering products and all other aspects of the FXpansion website

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

Stunt

Any Plugin discount in black friday 27th

Postby Stunt » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:27 pm

Hello,

I'm interest in buying Fxpansion Dcam Dynamics, it is expects some promo on black friday?

The promotion is welcome. I have some Fxpansion plugins, but this one is my christmas gift.

Thanks and Best Regards

unthewizard

Re: Any Plugin discount in black friday 27th

Postby unthewizard » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:40 am

We loved the power and versatility of the Dysons V6 Absolute cordless vacuum cleaner, with only minor caveats of shortish battery life and occasionally tricky bin emptying. Enter the new Dyson V8 Absolute black friday, promising more power, double the run time and easier bin emptying. Clearly, Dyson has been listening.

Unsurprisingly, the new V8 Absolute tops Dyson’s extensive range of cordless vacuum cleaners. That means it comes with all the tools imaginable, including the fabulous Soft Roller hard-floor head (aka the ‘Fluffy’), two further powered brush heads and detail cleaning tools.

While the newer Dyson V11 and Dyson V10 models are built to be the only vacuum cleaners that you need, the V8 isn’t quite there. It’s powerful enough to deal with most situations, but the battery life and suction power mean that you’ll still want a powered vacuum cleaner for a deeper house clean.

Return to “FX Website Support”