Forum

FXpansion Forum

Orca disappeared

Support for the free synth Orca

Moderators: Drew_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, Moderators

XyZed

Orca disappeared

Postby XyZed » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:41 pm

I've been using Orca for years now and I've used it in several songs. However, today I've loaded a song up in Logic to work on it but I get the error -

Logic Pro: Plug-in “Orca” not available!

I don't know what's happened, and if it's connected to updating to OS X El Capitan but this has now ruined several of my songs. I've tried to find the download page for Orca on FXpansion's site but I can't find anything and it is no longer showing in my products dowloads page.

I realise it was a free synth but can anyone think why it would suddenly disappear from Logic and how to try an get it back please?

Andy
BFD 2.01 | iMac Intel 2.4Gz running leopard | 4Gz RAM | Cubase Sudio 4 v 4.1.2 (build 851) | Alesis Control Pad | Midi Keyb

hart-frentz

Re: Orca disappeared

Postby hart-frentz » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:25 pm

i have a similar problem, i am using orca in cubase 8.5 , win10, 64 bit and it works fine.
now, with the update on cubase 9 orca dissapeared. i still dont know the reason. may be orca works only in a32 bit version - but i was working with cubase 8.5 already with 64 bit. and had no problems. maybe somebody in this forum could make a suggestion.
hart

Return to “Orca”