orca mod wheel - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

orca mod wheel

Support for the free synth Orca

Moderators: Drew_fx, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

adic

orca mod wheel

Postby adic » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:06 am

is there ever going to be any update that fixes this or am i the only one having a problem with the mod wheel not working? I think I remember it working once upon a time but cant remember if it was an update that messed it up or me reinstalling it.

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:54 pm

Orca is overdue an update. We've been very busy with namm and the D:Cam Synth Squad, but all good things....

bappyho

Postby bappyho » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Bringing the gold medal home to Spain in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Road Race, under Spanish National Team rider Samuel Sanchez, was an extraordinary honor for Orbea and a tribute to the Basque community's passion for cycling. Progression and relentless innovation are paramount in the design and construction of the latest evolution 2010 Orca. As the official bicycle of the world-class Euskaltel-Euskadi professional cycling team, the revolutionary Size Specific Nerve (SSN) technology paired with refined carbon lay-up, modified material composition and completely new aesthetic provide the perfect balance of the highest quality performance and design. Superior material composition, a 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" tapered head tube/fork and new oversized BB30 bottom bracket shell are attributed to Orbea's commitment to constant improvement and translation of rider demands into product advancement and originality. Stable, light and fast deliver a winning combination with the progressive engineering of the Orca. Developed to meet Pro Tour demands, yet ideal for all serious cyclists who want the very best, the Orbea Carbon Orca is trusted for the confidence, security, power and performance it provides in the man-machine relationship.

Fiat X19 Parts

steveri006

Re: orca mod wheel

Postby steveri006 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:44 am

adic wrote:is there ever going to be any update that fixes this or am i the vtc orly only one having a problem with the mod wheel not working? I think I remember it working once upon a time but cant remember if it was an update that messed it up or me reinstalling it.

Hello!
This is my first time here and I just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!

steveri006

Re: orca mod wheel

Postby steveri006 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:45 am

adic wrote:is there ever going to be any update that fixes this or am i the vtc orly only one having a problem with the mod wheel not working? I think I remember it working once upon a time but cant remember if it was an update that messed it up or me reinstalling it.

Hello!
This is my first time here and I just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!

Return to “Orca”