Problem loading BFD2 - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Problem loading BFD2

Support for BFD2 Acoustic Drum Workstation

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

luckydog

Problem loading BFD2

Postby luckydog » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:34 am

The booklet with the program "highly suggest" to use an external drive. So I get an external drive and follow enclosed instructions. Then I read on this board that I should install the application disc on the system boot drive. So my questions are:

1. What is the proper installation because I installed all 5 disc on the external drive and I can see the audio and groove folders in Logic but the application doesn't work.
2. If I'm suppose to install the applications disc on the system drive why isn't any of the install disk labeled "application disc" and why does the booklet enclosed with the program say to install all disc on the same external drive?

swearingim

BFD2 disk will not load on my computer HELP?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Postby swearingim » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:19 pm

BFD2 i just got 3 days ago will not load the second disk or any of the others the first disk loaded, when i load the others i get this pop up, SYSTEM INFORMATION CANNOT OPEN THIS NFO FILE IT MAY BE CORRUPTED OR AN UNRECOGNIZED VERSION,
I cleaned the disk as requested by the tech and still the same message, i have no problems loading disk from other softwear,
does somebody know whats going on, and can somebody help with this load problem,,

auntbertsbeard

Problem loading BFD2

Postby auntbertsbeard » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:14 am

Similar problem here. Installed all 5 disks onto an external Hard drive then upgraded to the most recent version of BFD. Install was successful but there is no audio in stand alone and no audio when I open BFD thru protools. I have tried thru my M Audio monitors and MacBook pro internal speakers but the sound is not registering at all. I'm running Snow Leopard 10.6.6 with pro tools 8.0.4 and I must be an idiot cuz I can't find hardly anyone who has had a problem just getting the damn thing started. Any help would be appreciated. It also may help if you explain the fix to this problem in child terms cuz I am very new to midi/bfd/protools. Thanks for any response!

Return to “BFD2”