BFD2.3.0.38 goes Final - Page 4 - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

BFD2.3.0.38 goes Final

Support for BFD2 Acoustic Drum Workstation

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

iyaron

Upgrading BFD2

Postby iyaron » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:56 am

So what the moderator is saying is that BFD2 v28 is final and we all need to upgrade to that "public beta new version?
itzhak

purtington

Re: Upgrading BFD2

Postby purtington » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:54 am

iyaron wrote:So what the moderator is saying is that BFD2 v28 is final and we all need to upgrade to that "public beta new version?
itzhak

I don't know how long a version needs to be available before it comes out of beta but version 2.3.1.6 has been up since September so I'd say it's probably out of beta by now. I've always installed their beta's pretty much at point of release and never had a problem with them so I'd say go for it.

Steve
https://soundcloud.com/steve-corr

GA-X58A-UD3R,
Intel i7 930, 2.8Ghz, Overclocked at 3.40Ghz
12GB Corsair DDR3 Ram
WD Caviar Black, 6Gb X 2
+ 500GB SSD drive for BFD Samples
focusrite scarlett 2i4
Windows 10 + windows 7 32bit

purtington

Re: Installing BFD 2 upgrade

Postby purtington » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:31 pm

My question is: what's the procedure to get BFD 2 on my new laptop?
Thanks again for any help anyone can give me

Not quite sure I understand what you mean by that either?

It's the same procedure as installing BFD 1.5 or any other sample based VSTi.
Just make sure you install your audio/data to another drive and not your system drive.

Steve
https://soundcloud.com/steve-corr

GA-X58A-UD3R,
Intel i7 930, 2.8Ghz, Overclocked at 3.40Ghz
12GB Corsair DDR3 Ram
WD Caviar Black, 6Gb X 2
+ 500GB SSD drive for BFD Samples
focusrite scarlett 2i4
Windows 10 + windows 7 32bit

iyaron

Re: Upgrading BFD2

Postby iyaron » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:54 pm

purtington wrote:
iyaron wrote:So what the moderator is saying is that BFD2 v28 is final and we all need to upgrade to that "public beta new version?
itzhak

I don't know how long a version needs to be available before it comes out of beta but version 2.3.1.6 has been up since September so I'd say it's probably out of beta by now. I've always installed their beta's pretty much at point of release and never had a problem with them so I'd say go for it.

Steve

thank you Steve. My problem is resolved. I had strange results trying to print a drum track into Audio in protools 9.06 . Seems like the newer version that is still classified as public beta did the trick. Fxpantion needs to announce that the public beta has. If you notice they do an upgrade with more features that they state . Fixes of the beta version seem to work on my system that does not have Cubase of metronome or any of the issues they mentioned?
I noticed that with PRo Tools v 9.02 that officially stated that they made some fixes and did not bother to mention that they also included cool midi short cuts etc....
Good Day to you.
ITzhak

Return to “BFD2”