Forum

FXpansion Forum

Install issues on macOS Sierra (10.12) (Resolved)

General FX news, discussion, and a place to speak your mind

Moderators: Drew_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, Moderators

markbiiv

Re: Install issues on macOS Sierra (10.12) (Resolved)

Postby markbiiv » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:49 pm

hi steve, i just purchased 2 expanders for geist 2 but after download they are not appearing in geist. am using osx 10.13.1 any ideas

Lawrence_fx

Postby Lawrence_fx » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:44 pm

SebastianZetin wrote:I tried doing this and made the folder exactly as instructed and every time i entered a line in terminal, it said "no such file or directory" i dont know what to do. I was able to get the bfd 3 core library installed via the licensing app, is there a way to get the evil drums and classic drums to install through that app? or what advice does anyone have for me?

markbiiv wrote:hi steve, i just purchased 2 expanders for geist 2 but after download they are not appearing in geist. am using osx 10.13.1 any ideas

Hi both, please get in touch with our support team who will be able to assist with any installation issues you're still experiencing.

riyaduggal

Postby riyaduggal » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:05 pm

Hey,
I have MacOS Sierra and tried installing the Berklee version of Strobe2. Didn't happen till I followed the instructions on this forum. Just letting y'all know.

EDIT- spoke too soon. The install script is missing and hence it's not installing

EDIT2- Found the .fis file. Completed installation but app is nowhere to be found.
I give up.

Lawrence_fx

Postby Lawrence_fx » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:43 pm

riyaduggal wrote:Hey,
I have MacOS Sierra and tried installing the Berklee version of Strobe2. Didn't happen till I followed the instructions on this forum. Just letting y'all know.

EDIT- spoke too soon. The install script is missing and hence it's not installing

EDIT2- Found the .fis file. Completed installation but app is nowhere to be found.
I give up.

Hey, please contact support who will help to resolve the issue.

musicismath

Postby musicismath » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:25 pm

I've just attempted to install BFD2 on my mac running Sierra 10.12
Downloaded the files from the fxpansion website, done the bit in terminal but still unable to install it.
Error is something to do with install script fls?

Return to “General Discussion”