macOS 10.15 Catalina compatibility - Page 13 - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

macOS 10.15 Catalina compatibility

General FX news, discussion, and a place to speak your mind

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

jmanton312

Re: macOS 10.15 Catalina compatibility

Postby jmanton312 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:25 pm

I got BFD3 downloaded/installed and was able to download/install the core library as well. Currently BFD3 is refusing to locate the core library even if I scan the folder the library is in. I’m running Catalina and working off the new beta. Any guidance would be appreciated!

UPDATE: BFD3 can see the core library no problem if I move it to the root of my Documents folder. The core library is still invisible to BFD3 if the library is inside of the FXpansion folder in my Documents folder.

LesSand

Postby LesSand » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:17 am

Drew_fx wrote:
Norbert Mueller wrote:An old school error occurs. And YES I did run the license manager which told me BFD3 is authorized. What am I doing wrong?

Try clearing out each authorization in License Manager - do this with BFD3 closed.
Then close License Manager and launch BFD3.
Then rescan all your audio content locations panel.
Then re-authorize.

I've checked your account to make sure you have enough auths.

Thank you! I had the same error and it worked for me.

Lawrence_fx

Postby Lawrence_fx » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:18 am

Hi all,

The Windows version of v3.3.1.31 public beta is now available to download, and features all changes as mentioned in the following thread, with the exception of macOS Catalina support: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=8313760

Please also note that all BFD Expansions and BFD Groove Packs can now be downloaded as single installers via the new License Manager update, v2.1.0.14, which has significantly improved download times and stability.

Finally, to celebrate, all BFD Expansions and Groove Packs are now 50% off until 5th April 2020. Thanks!

We're locking this thread now - please take any discussion regarding this update to the following thread: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=8313760

Return to “General Discussion”