BUG in the Groove editor - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

BUG in the Groove editor

Support for BFD Eco Acoustic Drum Module

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

Crusty

BUG in the Groove editor

Postby Crusty » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:17 am

When you split a Grove and copy any part of the split to follow after the grove it only plays the first part of the split.

This makes the whole split, copy and paste functions quite useless if you can only copy and past the first part of each and every grove. What if you want to repeat the last 2 beats of a bar? It can't be done.

I'd have to say this is a bug because it beggars belief that only users would only ever want to repeat the first part of a groove.

Cheers,

Crusty

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 am

Confirmed here and put in the bug tracker, thanks :)

Crusty

Postby Crusty » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:14 am

Cool.

Loving the BFD Eco software. Have printed the manual, so now it's time to RTFM.

Cheers,

Crusty

Diary01

Postby Diary01 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:40 pm

I have the same problem. So, I have a FILL. The first Part is quit, and i just need the end with the FILL. When I cut or shorten the part, I get just the quit first part. Is there any solution for this problem.

Sorry for my very Bad english.

stevekelly

Is the drum track feature useless then?

Postby stevekelly » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:39 pm

I have been using BFD2 for quite a while now and just started to use the drum track feature. I found this same issue with shortened grooves. I expected the end of a groove to be played if I shortened the groove from the left, but I always get the start of the groove. This makes the drum track pretty much useless. I am using BFD2 2.2.0.48 with Cubase 7. As this was reported a few years ago, has it been fixed already (and I am doing something wrong) or is it still a bug?

vinbasshred

Re: BUG in the Groove editor

Postby vinbasshred » Mon May 18, 2020 1:27 am

I never had this problem till I just reloaded BFD2. So I know it is possible for it to not have this bug. I’ve programmed drums for 10 years without this bug affecting me. Now all of my old drums and current beats are useless because they’re programmed wrong with this bug now in effect.

Please somebody help me if you know how to turn this off.

I’m freaking out as I can’t do anything with the many songs I was almost ready to release!!!

Return to “BFD Eco”