Problem With Loading / Hearing Grooves - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Problem With Loading / Hearing Grooves

Support for BFD Eco Acoustic Drum Module

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

stellarboy

Problem With Loading / Hearing Grooves

Postby stellarboy » Sun May 05, 2013 12:04 pm

OK, so I am running on Windows XP and have just downloaded (admittedly older version, so it can run on my OS) BFD ECO. I have also downloaded the groove packs JM Essentials Vol 1 and 2.

The problem that I have on setting up is that some of my grooves do not seem to want to play. That is, I can play the BFD Eco Default drum kit and any preset marked 'Drum Track', however if I try and select others it's a bit hit and miss. e.g. 'Artist - RW - Pork Pie' seems to work. 'Artist - CL - Hoodie' doesn't. In fact, with Hoodie, when I load the preset it doesn't seem to load a kit at all, and when I try to load one, browsing through a couple of different options that appear to be available in the drop down, a bunch of red exclamation marks come across the screen on top of each piece of the drum kit.

So what am I doing wrong, please?

Thanks!

Tom_FX

Eco Grooves

Postby Tom_FX » Tue May 14, 2013 11:09 am

Hi stellarboy,

When you say the groove won't play, is the transport activating at all? The red exclamation marks that you are seeing makes this look like a data path issue.

If you send us in a support ticket we'll get you sorted out.

Tom

Return to “BFD Eco”