Support for BFD Eco Acoustic Drum Module
Moderators: Drew_fx, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:14 am
I have just got around to reinstalling BFDE on my new rig as I wanted a more natural sound for a project than the processed samples I have in EZD. Reaper is my DAW.
I have it all setup with my Yamaha Explorer e-kit but have found that only every 2nd snare strike generates a sound. All other kit pieces are fine but the snare consistently only plays a sample on every 2nd strike regardless of where on the pad I hot or how hard.
I have found
- the strike registers on screen in BFDE and in learn mode the midi input registers each strike
- in EZD and Studio drums there is no problem
- I have restarted everything numerous times
- I have checked the snare cables
Return to “BFD Eco”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest