"Demo" text showing on all drums pieces - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

"Demo" text showing on all drums pieces

Support for BFD Eco Acoustic Drum Module

Moderators: Drew_fx, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

billygareth

"Demo" text showing on all drums pieces

Postby billygareth » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Hi There,
Having just re-installed BFDE after a while I have been through the process and have it all up and going on a new Win10 64 PC with 32GB RAM.
BFDE seems to work fine (apart from the missing snare hit issue I also have just posted) but all kit pieces have the word "DEMO" overlayed on them on screen. White writing on a red background. There don't appear to be any restrictions in the use of the program though.
In Licence Manage the product and serial has a status of "OK" and trying to re-authorize tells me that there is nothing that need reauthorizing.

When I refresh and it scrolls through the installation I do see messages saying that certain modules can't be found but then on the next line they are found. It appears that it is initially looking in the default directory but I have it installed in a different location.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Billy

purtington

Re: "Demo" text showing on all drums pieces

Postby purtington » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:43 am

billygareth wrote:Hi There,
Having just re-installed BFDE after a while I have been through the process and have it all up and going on a new Win10 64 PC with 32GB RAM.
BFDE seems to work fine (apart from the missing snare hit issue I also have just posted) but all kit pieces have the word "DEMO" overlayed on them on screen. White writing on a red background. There don't appear to be any restrictions in the use of the program though.
In Licence Manage the product and serial has a status of "OK" and trying to re-authorize tells me that there is nothing that need reauthorizing.

When I refresh and it scrolls through the installation I do see messages saying that certain modules can't be found but then on the next line they are found. It appears that it is initially looking in the default directory but I have it installed in a different location.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Billy

You could try downloading the latest version of the licence manager as it might be that the one that comes with Eco is an older version so it might resolve the demo message. Might not but it just might :wink:

There is also a bonus "Rock Tambourine" which I think is used as a snare in some presets so it might be the one one that's missing.

Steve
https://soundcloud.com/steve-corr

GA-X58A-UD3R,
Intel i7 930, 2.8Ghz, Overclocked at 3.40Ghz
12GB Corsair DDR3 Ram
WD Caviar Black, 6Gb X 2
+ 500GB SSD drive for BFD Samples
focusrite scarlett 2i4
Windows 10 + windows 7 32bit

billygareth

Re: "Demo" text showing on all drums pieces

Postby billygareth » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:48 am