BFD ECO: Groove Looping Question - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

BFD ECO: Groove Looping Question

Support for BFD Eco Acoustic Drum Module

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

Falacer

BFD ECO: Groove Looping Question

Postby Falacer » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:27 am

I am new to BFD Eco and Pro Tools, I learn fast but am basically a dry sponge right now. Anyway, I am trying to import a groove to Pro Tools which I have figured out how to do, problem is once I import into PT, the groove pattern only lasts for about 4 bars then stops. I need it to stretch for an entire song.

I can't figure out how to set the groove pattern to stretch for 3-5 minutes or so within BFD before exporting to PT, nor can I figure out how to copy and past the pattern in PT to achieve the desired length. When I try to copy and paste in PT in grid mode and use the grabber tool, the pattern either overlaps or doesn't leaves a gap.

Thanks to anyone kind enough to offer help.

Thanks,

Todd

purtington

Re: BFD ECO: Groove Looping Question

Postby purtington » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:54 pm

Falacer wrote:I am new to BFD Eco and Pro Tools, I learn fast but am basically a dry sponge right now. Anyway, I am trying to import a groove to Pro Tools which I have figured out how to do, problem is once I import into PT, the groove pattern only lasts for about 4 bars then stops. I need it to stretch for an entire song.

I can't figure out how to set the groove pattern to stretch for 3-5 minutes or so within BFD before exporting to PT, nor can I figure out how to copy and past the pattern in PT to achieve the desired length. When I try to copy and paste in PT in grid mode and use the grabber tool, the pattern either overlaps or doesn't leaves a gap.

Thanks to anyone kind enough to offer help.

Thanks,

Todd

I would say import the midi into BFD Eco but eco doesn't let you import midi so you'll have to figure out how to loop in pro-tools which should be pretty straight forward.
I'm not a pro-tools user so can't tell you how.
You can export midi from BFD Eco but not import

Steve
https://soundcloud.com/steve-corr

GA-X58A-UD3R,
Intel i7 930, 2.8Ghz, Overclocked at 3.40Ghz
12GB Corsair DDR3 Ram
WD Caviar Black, 6Gb X 2
+ 500GB SSD drive for BFD Samples
focusrite scarlett 2i4
Windows 10 + windows 7 32bit

Return to “BFD Eco”