Geist update please? - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Geist update please?

Support for Geist

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

M-Goldie

Geist update please?

Postby M-Goldie » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:11 am

FXpansion - we have had a couple of 'screengrabs' and some 'smileys' over the last few months... but what we really want to know is when a major update is coming? I'm don't want any more sales and cheap offers to get Tremor, etc.! What I and many others would like is an update that covers at least some of the most asked for features (full screen and improved browser for me).

:D

konfront

Postby konfront » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Would love to hear back on this. Something to look forward perhaps? As many people have opined, the interface is in desperate need of declunking.

M-Goldie

Postby M-Goldie » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:11 pm

I would really love to commit to Geist as my only sequencing sampler. The competitors have issues:

Maschine - superb updates and response to feature requests, but at its root the sampler is not featured enough.

Battery - has the sampler features that Maschine is crying out for but it has no in-built sequencing

Battery + Maschine - I've tried this and I found it unworkable.

BPM - could have been great but MOTU have killed it with lack of support so we're stuck with a tiny interface and no future!

Ultrabeat - YUK. this has some incredible features buried in the world's most unusable interface…

So... Geist - Geist doesn't need much but I can't bear the tiny tiny file browsing interface and the seeming lack of urgency in keeping it going forward makes me think it's going the same way as BPM…

I'm still looking for the perfect beat…

jbrown3

Postby jbrown3 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:16 am

ARNK wrote:BFD is flagship. Geist is in the backseat. Probably the redheaded stepchild for some.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o

Drew_BFDTeam

Postby Drew_BFDTeam » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:16 pm

There is a lot to look forward to. That is all any of us can say right now.

cursors

Postby cursors » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:25 pm

Nice one, sounds good!

muziksculp

Postby muziksculp » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:55 pm

No New Geist ? :roll:

Return to “Geist”