Using Tremor on the MPC Renassisance - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Using Tremor on the MPC Renassisance

Support forum for Tremor

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

f.friction

Postby f.friction » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:23 pm

As I wait for the next Ren update(1.2), I will share what does work so far in 1.1. I do own a Maschine which has a dedicated map which goes far beyond the Ren's capabilities as of now. This post is not for comparison just info on, how the Ren integrates..

If you have your MPC Ren up and running. When creating a program you have the option of
mpc/midi/plugin . Choose plugin when opening this folder you should see the Tremor Plugin.
If you do not see the plugin you must go into the Ren Preferences>Plugins and direct the correct folder
where you tremor driver is installed.

Rescan

Now if everything is correct Tremor shows up as one of your plugin options.
Load

Now Tremor is loaded into the MPC on the upper left hand of the Ren. There is a Step Seq. button.
Press.

Now you are in Step Sequence mode, the pads light up in sequence to MPC and Tremor.

Here are the notes / pad / engine correspondence:

Notes: C8 Pad:H9 Engine:1
C#8 H10 2
D8 H11 3
D#8 H12 4
E8 H13 5
F8 ''' ''
F#8
G8

PROBLEM: Copying sequence means you are also initiating a new instance of Tremor.
No drag and drop from tremor to REN or vice-verse.
Cannot get the midi learn to work with controls on Tremor.

If you have the correct pad-to-note set up you should now hear the Tremor engine.
I know many people who like to record the individual drum pass with separate tracks,
but a work around to to record on the same track and same sequence. Move the pads
from H9 to H16 during recoding. You can find this info on the top right of your Ren screen.

I will post a vid soon. Hopefully the 1.2 updates helps with fixing some issues with Midi Learn.

thomsk

Re: Using Tremor on the MPC Renassisance

Postby thomsk » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:05 am

Cannot get tremor to mute with the Renaissance and also if you have tremor let's say in sequence1 and you move to sequence 2 sequence 1 tremor is still playing

Galinmom

Postby Galinmom » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:16 pm

this is my first thread. does anyone know if it is possible to use your mouse for first person shooters to aim crosshairs and what not? using the arrows aint workin too well...

Image...

Return to “Tremor”