Share your Tremor presets here! - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Share your Tremor presets here!

Support forum for Tremor

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

SKoT_FX
Promulgator of Beats

Share your Tremor presets here!

Postby SKoT_FX » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:40 am

Please share your Tremor Presets with other users in this thread!
SKoT McDonald
CTO FXpansion]

billcarroll

Postby billcarroll » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:11 pm

OK, I'll kick this off.

Here is the simple trance groove I used in the loop from my post "quick groove with Tremor" http://www.fxpansion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7577011

It's a simple modification of the kick and clap in the clichetrance kit just to tighten it up a bit, along with the pattern I used. I might have tweaked more than just the kick and the clap, but by no means is this an original preset. Just sharing what I did with the kit.

http://cl.ly/1T1d3W3z073d3A1A2h2p

What's really interesting is how many of the kits are mixed down with the instruments/channels at different volumes than I gravitate towards. In particular the kick often seems further back, maybe clap and snares more forward. I saw some great names in the sound design list so it's given me something to think about with my mixes.

Next I want to build a kit from scratch ... so I guess I'll go do that now :)

Glittercloud

Postby Glittercloud » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:21 pm

A Kind of preset.

Hope this is ok.

Tremor Rack Pack for Ableton 8.2.6 and above

Contains samples.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42032991/Tremor ... 20Pack.zip

:wink:

brekehan

Postby brekehan » Sat May 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Wow, 2 posts without a preset in either one. I'm so glad the electronic music community isn't all about selling samples and presets these days and is still willing to share knowledge with others just for the love of the music. *sarcasm*

Glittercloud

Postby Glittercloud » Sun May 13, 2012 11:22 am

Trouble is, how does one make something different to keep for your own work.

Answer: Don't feel presured to put them up on forums and patch librarys.

It's nice when folks do, but I always try to make my own and use a fair share of my vsti available to fit the track idea in the first place.

I often find myself in a position where the obvious sounds for drums, sound more or less the same, and anything layered is probably down to personal choice for the track writing.

brekehan

Postby brekehan » Sun May 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Glittercloud wrote:Trouble is, how does one make something different to keep for your own work.
Answer: Don't feel presured to put them up on forums and patch librarys.

I don't think we are all going to be that famous that it matters. I really don't. When you do get that famous, everyone is going to replicate your sound anyway. 90% of people on forums like this one won't have their tracks listened to by 1% of the world by the time they die. I'm a hobbiest, I know there are other hobbiests. I don't have any delusions of becoming the next Deadmau5.

Glittercloud

Postby Glittercloud » Mon May 14, 2012 7:37 am

Well I must be different then, I listen to other artists, and I think, Oooo that's an interesting sound, or to quote Richard D James - Oooo that' a nasty sound, The style or method then filters down to something simillar but different.

I've never really got on with directly copying a style or track, unless it's for a track analysis so I can work better of, you can't be completely unique every time you touch your DAW but you can try.

Anyway this is arbitary, why not tell the community what your after and perhaps someone will feel like making some patches for you. 8)

Puppeteer

Postby Puppeteer » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:40 am

Here's what's living in my preset's library at the moment. Only had Tremor a couple of weeks, and done 2 1/2 tracks with it. Will update again when I've done more.

http://godlike.com.au/fileadmin/downloa ... ly2012.zip

Enjoy
The Puppeteer
Godlike Productions

dbone

A few new drum patches

Postby dbone » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:35 pm

Here are a few drum sounds that I had cooked up with Tremor awhile ago, organized into different categories. I find them to be pretty decent in terms of the way that they sound. However, they were created in early days and do not make the greatest or most sensible use of Tremor's programming features.

In any case, I hope that people find them useful and welcome any constructive feedback.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/68vfkzf8otswful/AADzpUfkEVOkxm0MGF2Q6fbEa

Being that this is a Dropbox link, you will also find the Godlike Productions collection as well. Needless to say, all credit for those patches rests with Godlike Productions.

Return to “Tremor”