Tremor Bug Reports - Page 5 - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Tremor Bug Reports

Support forum for Tremor

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

Kimanie

Re: Tremor Bug Reports

Postby Kimanie » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:53 am

I experience that in stand alone mode. Works perfectly in Ni Maschine Daw. (Mac)

dtyler

Postby dtyler » Tue May 24, 2016 9:04 am

I'm running Tremor 1.0.3.0 on Mac (10.11.4) standalone. If I right click on a modulated parameter, choose to 'remove all' modulation and then Undo, Tremor will instantly crash.

konfront

Postby konfront » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:18 am

tremor 1.0.3.0 on ableton live 9.6.2 crashing for whatever reason. works well enough for a few minutes then just crashes my DAW.

anybody else having this problem?

jeannot

Postby jeannot » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:40 pm

konfront wrote:tremor 1.0.3.0 on ableton live 9.6.2 crashing for whatever reason. works well enough for a few minutes then just crashes my DAW.

anybody else having this problem?

Hi
I just installed Live9.62 on a brand new 64bit computer, and Tremor makes Live crash at startup.
Removing Tremor DLL from the VST folder makes Reaper start again.

mta

Re:

Postby mta » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:39 am

peterdines wrote:Here's a weird one. If I'm adjusting a knob with the mouse when I hit a note on my MIDI controller to hear what it sounds like, the knob freezes - I have to release the mouse button and click again to move the control.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm on an iMac with a magic mouse, using the Maschine mark I controller.

Yeah, I am running into something similar to this editing drum synthesizer parameters, but for me, the parameter change on the knob seems to jump around or even flip back to its previous location. This is using my laptops trackpad or a cheapie external wireless Logitech mouse w/ mini USB base-station dongle. It does this as a VST in Ableton as well as in the stand-alone application. It seems okay if I move the parameter first and then send midi event (ie, midi controller keyboard key press) but if I am moving the parameter while striking the key the knob jumps around quite a bit. Sometimes clicking LMB a second time gets it to "lock" into place and prevents jumping. I'm also on a Mac (2010 13'' Macbook Pro).

I can submit more information if there is a place to submit formal bug reports. Might be able to send a screencast of it.

konfront

Postby konfront » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:33 pm

another one:
a couple of logic sessions quit without any notification upon opening. the dialog box says upon reopening the session says that logic quit be cause of tremor. opens better the second time around. i haven't updated to sierra and don't plan to anytime soon.

Logic 10.2.4.
Tremor 1.0.3.0

Return to “Tremor”