FR's here please!! - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

FR's here please!!

Support forum for Tremor

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

Drew_fx

FR's here please!!

Postby Drew_fx » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:12 pm

By popular demand... put all your FR's here. No guarantees!!

jmcecil

Postby jmcecil » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:50 pm

I'll start with some of the obvious ones I have seen lying around and I agree with.

1) MIDI pattern drag&drop
2) Clearer (is that a word) mapped modulation source/destination indication on controls. As has been pointed out, it can get really hard to see especially when only modulating a small amount.
3) Differentiate modulation types/sources by color or some other method
4) Show mappings on the MOD source drop down so that we can see what is being affected by the source, and remove individual targets.

krisslo

i keep modulating a parameter accidentally when i just want to change the value of the knob

Postby krisslo » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:22 am

would be nice if ctrl or some other button would need to be pressed while mousing up or down when modulating a parameter is the intent .

krisslo

Postby krisslo » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:08 am

- the ability to nudge just one part instead of all the parts in the pattern.
- different colors for different modulation sources like above poster said .

krisslo

Postby krisslo » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:19 am

-the ability to erase a note in the pattern arranger simply by clicking on the note instead of having to hold ctrl button down at the same time.

Angus_FX
Herder of Cats

Postby Angus_FX » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:21 pm

For completeness' sake, link to an older FR thread here:-

http://www.fxpansion.com/forum/viewtopi ... 7060#77060
-- Angus F. Hewlett - CEO - FXpansion --
Twitter | YouTube
Synth Squad | BFD Eco

tiburcepalmier

Postby tiburcepalmier » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:06 pm

- Online preset exchange plzzzz

krisslo

Postby krisslo » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:12 pm

when Im not using the pattern arranger in Tremor and just using the DAW's own arranger, it would be nice to be able to close the Tremor pattern arranger/graph/mapping window so I have more real estate to tweak both the DAW and the Tremor synth at the same time .

kpsiegel

Postby kpsiegel » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Would love to be able to lock the focus on an event that I am editing for velocity etc cause when you start sliding the mouse up or down in the pattern window you can easily get into another column and create stray events that then have to be cleaned up. It is annoying.

Major +1 for anything that can make the modulations more visible and identifiable especially the sources for the transmods.

kpsiegel

Postby kpsiegel » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:14 pm

I posted this in the bugs section but this version would serve as an enhancement:

I want to be able to define output mappings and have them be independent of the kits. Right now I route my engines to different tracks. If I switch kits this routing gets blown away. This is not good. What I want is to be able to create a mapping and give it a name and/or also set it up as my default for any new patterns or instantiations of Tremor I choose. Remapping outputs all the time sucks.

Fix Geist also to do this :-)

kpsiegel

Postby kpsiegel » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:17 pm

This was posted in bugs but this description represents a feature enhancement:

I want to have a way to save my mixer settings as presets and also as defaults. I do NOT want my mixer settings modified when I switch kits (that was reported as a bug in the bug thread). I realize I can save the entire state of Tremor to do this but I really need a smaller hammer than that.

krisslo

Postby krisslo » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:16 am

randomize everything button !

krisslo

Postby krisslo » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:28 am

also, like kpsiegel said, no change in mixer settings when changing presets plz !

Ludojcd

Postby Ludojcd » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:25 pm

As the boys said :

- MIDI pattern drag&drop

- Online preset exchange plzzzz

- Mixer thing : when Im not using the pattern arranger in Tremor and just using the DAW's own arranger, it would be nice to be able to close the Tremor pattern arranger/graph/mapping window so I have more real estate to tweak both the DAW and the Tremor synth at the same time

I want to be able to define output mappings and have them be independent of the kits. Right now I route my engines to different tracks. If I switch kits this routing gets blown away. This is not good. What I want is to be able to create a mapping and give it a name and/or also set it up as my default for any new patterns or instantiations of Tremor I choose. Remapping outputs all the time sucks.

- Randomize everything button ! (Would be fun)

I was talking to Skot_FX about importing samples, he told me it's more a Geist thing with other good arguments, and he is totally right… But I don't like Geist, so… :lol:
But at least preset exchanges and new expansion packs would be great ! More things like industrial/rock/weird analog stuffs etc ! Boring of drum'n'bass, electronica, dance etc... (There's already plenty of it everywhere !)

otalgia99

Postby otalgia99 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 am

don't know if anyone's asked for this already, but i found myself wondering whether a DJ-style x-fader for parts could be possible: it would allow you to start the next part while playing the current one, and then x-fade between the two.

and, while i'm about it, yes i would love to be able to then have said x-fader respond to MIDI cc & host automation, please!

Return to “Tremor”