Hello, congratulations for this great drum tool.
In a few words but I know it would mean to rewrite the code...Implement the same routing (partially) than in geist....Being able to apply different value parameter for each midi event... Then you would have one of the best drum tools available ever.
I mean by this a more easy way of tuning (for instance) individual midi event in a lane without
being forced to assign graphs as modulations sources on the pitch in the graph page. For me it's a workflow stopper. Since you have implemented this in GEIST I'm truly in heaven...it speeds up things so much more. seeing your events and choosing directly what you want as modulation within the main arranger window. Isn't that the best workflow possible and the reason why you implemented it in GEIST? I think many people would agree (I'm actually practizing a forbidden voodoo ritual in order it to happen lol...but hey...where did I put my sacrifical chicken?)
1. Control speed lane near the lane and not in a submenu which is actually not really well placed. Matter of workflow.
There are a lot of modulations possibilities...Ok it can take some time to get used to it and there is a little learning curve to it as well but I find it could be more ergonomic. Matter of colors and position of main functions....
2. More automatable parameters like ramp rate for instance. (the knobs which don't answer to mod target in general)
3. A dedicated tuning knob for the subosc (meaning it'not a sub osc anymore but an osc in itself...). It would greaty improve the sonical tones of the beast. Or maybe something which tunes itself with the "partials" engine...
4. A more intuitive way of seeing things... Specially in the upper side of Tremor...all those different blues can mess the sight. Actually it hurts my eyes.
5. Drag and drop is an obvious choice.
6. You have everything well cut regarding drums, fx, kits, presets...why not a pattern only preset management?
I want to be able to test a lot of patterns without changing all parameters and I want to do it fast...
We can change the sound and keep the pattern...cool! And what about the inverse? Seems quite necessary (imo).
(ok we have the pre-built one (per lane!!!) but it isnt' the same things that having hundreds of pre-built (or our own custom beats loading as a full 8 "engines") or bundles we could buy from classical to esoterical rythm event information as source of inspiration we could rebuild and transform.
Seems a pretty obvious choice and would accelerate the workflow a lot.