Flexible Synth Control Mapping - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Flexible Synth Control Mapping

Support forum for Tremor

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

I want flexible synth control mappings

Yes, that would be lovely thank you!
100%
I guess I'd use it if it was available.
No votes
What's that again?
No votes

Total votes: 1

Stromkraft

Flexible Synth Control Mapping

Postby Stromkraft » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:34 pm

When building sounds or and perhaps also when recording it would be great if you could map the 32 parameters according to the current synth, either selected in the GUI or by an assigned button.

So for example if you have an Ableton Push, or a Maschine or another controller, you'd assign the controls to the currently selected Synth, say it's Synth 3, and if you chose another value for the current synth, a number between 1 and 8, you'd affect the same control in that synth instead, never having to move you fingers from the controller knobs and sliders.

I guess some hacked variant of this idea could be done now if you could tie loading a new set of mappings to a some hardware control. But, if that's even possible, why should we need a hack for such a useful option?

Obviously complete mappings would be nice too, but that a separate issue I think.

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:45 pm

It's already there :)

Check the "Focus" box in the mapping page.

MiBit

Re: Flexible Synth Control Mapping

Postby MiBit » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:26 pm

I think I missed thanking you for pointing out this fact. Thanks.

Now, if you could only make all parameters available for host and MIDI automation.

Return to “Tremor”