Programmer/e-drummer required. - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Programmer/e-drummer required.

Post links to your tracks here for feedback and kudos

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

immrama

Programmer/e-drummer required.

Postby immrama » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Hi,

I'm producing a progressive/melodic/symphonic classic rock album for a top UK rock band and using BFD2 (BFD2 v2.1.0.41 ) to programme the drums.

I'm looking for a BFD2 programmer and/or drummer with midi kit who can take the drum tracks to another level - don't mind if this is purely through programming, playing or a combination of the two - as long as the end results are good. All the tracks have existing drums programmed (so you will not be starting from scratch) but I think a drummer/drum programmer could take the tracks to a higher, more polished, professional sounding level, particularly hi hats and rolls. I can supply audio backing, tempos, existing midi drum tacks etc etc.

Anyone interested please pm me with details, rates etc.

Thanks

andrew1wesner

Re: Programmer/e-drummer required.

Postby andrew1wesner » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:55 pm

If a student teaches, it's typically in their first or first and second years and then the department pays their tuition out of its budget. Again, there is a negotiation for funds and a limited number of grad lines are available for departments. If this tax plan goes forward, topessaywriter will have to raise our students' stipends in order to cover their loss and so I'll be able to support fewer students and less research will be accomplished. This proposal will change graduate education at every advanced degree-granting university in the United States.

Return to “Showcase”