Complete novice - help needed. - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Complete novice - help needed.

Post links to your tracks here for feedback and kudos

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

ShaunyBoy

Complete novice - help needed.

Postby ShaunyBoy » Thu May 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi everyone..

I've just bought BFD2 as myself and a couple of mates are back jamming after 10 years of kids/work/women!! Our old drummer will not come out of retirement so we needed something to play along to.

Thing is i'm of with IT but haven't got a clue about drumming etc. I'm not expected a master class or anything, but could you guys point me to a the best place to start bearing in mind my skill level... ;-)

Thanks everyone

Shaun

BrentWoo

Re: Complete novice - help needed.

Postby BrentWoo » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:55 am

ShaunyBoy wrote:Hi everyone..

I've just bought BFD2 as myself and a couple of mates are back jamming after 10 years of kids/work/women!! Our old drummer will not come out of retirement so we needed something to play along to.

Thing is i'm of with IT but haven't got a clue about drumming etc. I'm not expected a master class or anything, but could you guys point me to a the best place to start bearing in mind my skill level... ;-)

Thanks everyone

Shaun

Shaun, I'm new here myself. Is there something we are supposed to hear get an idea of your expertise? I'm not seeing it.

Brent

Return to “Showcase”