Please tell me this is going to be in the Reason Rack! - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Please tell me this is going to be in the Reason Rack!

Support for Maul

Moderator: SKoT_FX

KevWestBeats

Please tell me this is going to be in the Reason Rack!

Postby KevWestBeats » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:52 am

This effect is amazing we need something like this in Reason. I started a discussion about it on the Propellerhead user forum everyone there seems to agree thus far.

https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/sho ... ost1145170

Drew_fx

Postby Drew_fx » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:00 am

We're not saying no, but it's not currently on the plan.

KevWestBeats

Postby KevWestBeats » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:18 pm

sad *teear*

leoelzein

Postby leoelzein » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:07 am

well then please put it on the plan :)

It is really difficult for people like me who decided to prioritize buying REs over VSTs to not know your future plans,
knowing that if I pay for the VST I'd end up with a plugin I can't resell (specially with that $50 transfer fee)
and knowing that I'd definitly buy the RE that would mean I paid for it twice... with no possibility to resell either

Can you give me a flat NO or YES please? :lol:

KevWestBeats

Postby KevWestBeats » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:31 am

leoelzein wrote:well then please put it on the plan :)

It is really difficult for people like me who decided to prioritize buying REs over VSTs to not know your future plans,
knowing that if I pay for the VST I'd end up with a plugin I can't resell (specially with that $50 transfer fee)
and knowing that I'd definitly buy the RE that would mean I paid for it twice... with no possibility to resell either

Can you give me a flat NO or YES please? :lol:
To add to this I personally would like to see the plug ins released simultaneously or at least with a side bar saying RE coming soon. I think that would make everyone happy. I personally would like to see all of the FXpansion stuff released in both formats starting with this and Tremor. Etch Red didn't really do it for me felt off compared to the vst but this feels right and I think would be great in Reason as would Tremor, the entire Dcam Dynamics line BFD (which I understand might not work) and Giest (which again I understand might not work) these fx are great and I love this company I just wish I knew that I could count on seeing everything in both formats.

Angus_FX
Herder of Cats

Postby Angus_FX » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:09 pm

It's still early days for RE in general. Porting something the size & complexity of Maul is not a small job, so simultaneous release as RE is a definite "no", and as to whether or not Maul will be ported - we have a few more things in the RE pipeline first, if those are a success we can look at bringing Maul over but I can say categorically that it won't be before the end of this calendar year - if that helps your spending plans any.

Geist, BFD & Tremor aren't practical as REs the way things currently stand. Maybe with a future RE SDK, who knows.
-- Angus F. Hewlett - CEO - FXpansion --
Twitter | YouTube
Synth Squad | BFD Eco

KevWestBeats

Postby KevWestBeats » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:17 pm

I understand *tear*

Return to “Maul”