I bought Bloom basically as soon as it came out. I fell in love with the demo and I had to get it, I love its sound
(especially the tape delay)
However I wanted to suggest a couple of things that I personally believe would really improve the plugin. (there might be ways of doing this but I am just not aware of them)
1) The reverb is pretty good but I think reducing it to 3 knobs is a bit too much, I would love it to be a bit more flexible.
the most important things I can think of now are:
- Using the plugin for reverb only (always get some delay even with feedback at 0).
- Being able to change the reverb's pre-delay (with short plucks etc.. I always get a frustrating delay between the input signal and the reverb's attack :/ )
2) It would be nice to have an option (like a button or switch for the delay time) to create a left and right delay time
3) Finally it would be cool if you could mod the ping pong / stereo switch in one of the step sequencers
I know there are workarounds to some of these problems but I'm suggesting them anyways
Again though, great gob with this new plugin, I absolutely adore it!!