Data Paths not saved/roaming APP Data Solved! - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Data Paths not saved/roaming APP Data Solved!

Product Support for BFD3

Moderator: Moderators

JmanWord

Data Paths not saved/roaming APP Data Solved!

Postby JmanWord » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:12 pm

I thought I would post this just in case it might help someone else. I have been plagued for months with a problem where some of my BFD expansions or presets would not load. A couple days back I was forced to relocate ALL my VST programs to a new drive. So at that point I was totally screwed as I could not save the correct data paths. I'm on a Windows 10 Desktop PC. The message I was receiving over and over was a failed to save App roaming DATA pop up. In the end what I found was this: The App roaming file was hidden. I first clicked View and show hidden in File Explorer. Then navigated to my C User file, clicked on AppData, Roaming, browsed to the Fxpansion then BFD2, and BFD3 files. And Right clicked, unchecked the Hidden box.
Next time I started up BFD3 and went through the selected Drives or Folders and scanned ...... everything was found and the Data Paths were saved. Hope it helps anyone who has run into the same problem. J

ClaudePlummer

Re: Data Paths not saved/roaming APP Data Solved!

Postby ClaudePlummer » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:09 am

Expansion in everything is necessary. As by term paper writing service reviews Old things get to bring, if you will not get rid of them you will get mad. Expansion is a natural procedure. It happens to something automatically like with metals. They expand automatically in summers.

Return to “BFD3”