Forum

FXpansion Forum

Super weird BFD3 bug.

Product Support for BFD3

Moderator: Moderators

ArmedNDaverous

Super weird BFD3 bug.

Postby ArmedNDaverous » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:51 am

I’m using BFD3 in Pro Tools. I’m triggering the samples with an electronIc drum kit and I will be playing in real time when suddenly the tuning on every single kit piece drops all the way down. This happens in a standalone app and in the plug-in on any type of kit including sample packs and stock kits. I’ve tried deleting ProTools preferences and everything that I can think of, I keep my computer compatible and don’t upgrade too soon, all that stuff. This is making BFD3 unusable. Customer support hasn’t got back to me in nearly 3 weeks. if anybody has had this problem and knows how to solve it please let me know. Otherwise I’m going to make the jump to SD3.
Dave
PT Ultimate 2019.12
iMac Pro

Lawrence_fx

Re: Super weird BFD3 bug.

Postby Lawrence_fx » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:24 am

Sorry to hear you haven't heard back from support yet, unfortunately our team is experiencing very high numbers of inquiries at the moment.

If you select the Dashboard tab at the top-centre of the BFD3 window you should see a 'Tune' dial. Does this dial change position when the pitch change you describe occurs? If so, it's possible that your e-kit or MIDI data within your Pro Tools session is sending control messages that are affecting the global tuning of the kit.

Return to “BFD3”