Forum

FXpansion Forum

Feature Requests

Product Support for BFD3

Moderator: Moderators

purtington

Re: Feature Requests

Postby purtington » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:30 am

I'm sure this has been mentioned in this thread but it would be really REALLY!! good if BFD3 supported smaller screen sizes for laptops.

I installed it on my Aspire V5 which has a 15.62 screen and if I load up BFD3 in cakewalk band lab it's just too big to use.
I can't access the scroll bar at the bottom of the mixer.

Maybe it would require two versions but it would surely widen your sales to people who don't have a 17" monitor, and that must be a lot of people.

Cheers

Steve
https://soundcloud.com/steve-corr

Scan UK 3XS Audio System
ASUS Prime Intel Z390-A
intel i9 10th gen 900k 3.7GHz
32GB Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX 2666MHz
5000GB SSD PM981 M.2 PCIe (OS)
500GB SSD drive for BFD Samples
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4
Windows 10

Damagical

Postby Damagical » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:28 pm

I'd like to be able to play something on my acoustic.. and have bid 'follow' the live recording and play the drums tight with it, and follow the dynamics. Am I asking too much? Too much music is sounding too perfect tempo wise and that just sucks the life outta it.

DeadRiff

Postby DeadRiff » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:05 pm

purtington wrote:Just been looking again at Platinum Samples "Accent" and it looks like an amalgamation of the best of BFD3 and Superior Drummer but one thing I just discovered that no other drum vst has is the ability to load 3rd party vst effects.
I think this is a fantastic feature that pretty much negates (for me at least) the need to route separate channels into your sequencer.

So yeah, big (MASSIVE BIG) request for BFD3 to be able to load 3rd party plug ins.

Steve

I don't have BFD3 yet but am seriously looking into getting it. If the program offered this I wouldn't even wait for a sale; I'd pay full price right now and have no regrets.

nb

Postby nb » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:07 pm

I wish there was a way to save maps with kits (NOT maps with presets.)

jhonmethew

Postby jhonmethew » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:06 am

The significance of exploration paper in the scholastic profession of an understudy can barely be overemphasized. For an understudy, an elegantly guide for research paper writing can get high evaluations which can increase the all out C.G.P.A. Further, the exploration papers which contain unique examination or a reformulation of the current exploration in a specific field can be acknowledged for distribution by driving diaries, which can additionally help the profession possibilities of a maturing scholastic. In this article, we endeavor to give an exhaustive manual for the craft of examination paper composing.

lucyshuker

Postby lucyshuker » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:46 am

We provide cheap assignment help to students in the world. This sentence is very important as you need to understand that even BestAssignmentExperts charge the lowest amount in the industry.

Return to “BFD3”