FXpansion is pleased to blow the dust off BFD v1.x one last time and announces a PUBLIC BETA of BFD v1.5.49 (build 2).
This build should resolve the blank white editors Digital Performer 5.13 and 6 people were seeing.
* Latest FXpansion adapter technology (same as BFD2)
* Latest FXpansion installer technology (same as BFD2)
* Latest FXpansion standalone host technology (same as BFD2)
* Advanced key map editor "Key2" wasn't draggable.
* Less CPU-hiccup-prone on massively multi-core harpertown machines (PT users may wish to try IF affected)
WHO SHOULD GET IT:
* DP 5.13, DP 6.0 users
* People having issues using the current BFD with their sound card in standalone mode (mac or win)
* Anyone really, really bugged by not being able to drag Key2.
* PT7 or PT8 users getting many cpu overload hiccups
WHO SHOULD NOT GET IT:
* Anyone for whom BFD1 is WORKING.
* People expecting The Big Client in the next week
* People with deadlines not using DP.
As usual, bung your bug reports if any here and we'll see what we can do. This has had its tires kicked by affected DP users in the field (thanks brave BFD-o-nauts), but you never know. BFD1 builds are done in the wafer-thin slices of time between the current lineup, and rely on some seriously fading neurons on my part - so bewarned!