Kits and some pieces not loading - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Kits and some pieces not loading

Support for BFD Premium Acoustic Drum Module

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

ruffels

Kits and some pieces not loading

Postby ruffels » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Hey Folks
I have both BFD and BFD 2 (updated) on two different computers. I actually just bought a new computer (Intel i7 CPU 3.07 GHz with 12 Gig of RAM running Windows 7 Pro) and have been loading all my programmes into it. I'm having issues with BFD 2 loading kits and many individual pieces. The app by the way is on my C drive and my data is on a D drive. None of the kits are loading into slots and as I say many of the individual pieces don't show up when I click to load an instrument (snare, kick etc.). I just bought the Heavy Expansion Kit as well as the Snare pack number 2 and although I can see the kit's pictures when I go to load a kit none of the kits will load.

If I look in my D drive all the pieces are in my BFD 2 Audio file. (Program Files/BFD2/Audio)

Can someone assist me in troubleshooting this problem?

Thanks!

Jim Parker

xcycle

Postby xcycle » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:30 am

After a few days of testing without to much to report, I am suddenly not able to load kits either. I can load preset kits so it isn't the end of the world, but the kit pieces are all missing in the kit loading window. I can also individually load drum pieces but it is a bit slower.

How does one relink? I have tried re scanning data paths and trash and rebuild but to no avail....

!!!Update!!!: I downloaded 2-2-48 combo update and 2-2-Data Patcher and open and closed BFD2 a few times without success and then did another scan for data paths and it is back working again????

Hope that helps

Eric

Win7-Gigabyte x58-950i7-Gskill 6g-Corsair 650watt ps-Acid-Reaper-PT7-Reason-Samplitude

LFB

Postby LFB » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:49 am

i'm getting a similar issue.

what is the Data Patcher?

i'm already at 2.2.048

wmannsz

is anyone working on this?

Postby wmannsz » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:54 pm

I am having the same issue.

Kits are not loading,,, mine says You may not be authorized or kit not found.
About half of them,,,, the ones that 'light up' load and are fine.

I have both BFD and BFD2 loaded on my (new) Windows 7 PC.

In my case, I think it has something to do with me loading BFD2 and BFD (both)??

we wait....

Thanks!!!

Return to “BFD”