BFD Serial number - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

BFD Serial number

Support for BFD Premium Acoustic Drum Module

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

Archie

BFD Serial number

Postby Archie » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:26 am

I've just installed BFD ver 1.5 onto a new computer. (Trying to get it to work with Pro Tools MBox with version 8.0) It keeps asking me for a serial number even when it says I've successfully registered. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Hi,

When you say registered, do you mean on the website or do you mean authorized in BFD itself?

cgray4

Postby cgray4 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:57 pm

I am also having the same issue under Pro Tools 9 and BFD 1.5 (1.5.50.1). When I enter my registration information (on the BFD screen w/in Pro Tools) the application tells me that I have successfully registered. Then when I attempt to load a kit (or change any parameter really), the application prompts me to enter my registration information again. The serial number is populated but the Name field is blank. I enter my name and get another successful registration window....but the loop continues. I don't have this issue when running BFD in stand-alone or as a vst (it works in Reaper). It would seem to be an RTAS only issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Return to “BFD”