bfd signature snares vol.1 sounding awful - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

bfd signature snares vol.1 sounding awful

Support for BFD Premium Acoustic Drum Module

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

Piano1888

bfd signature snares vol.1 sounding awful

Postby Piano1888 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:00 pm

I bought the sig snares vol.1 expansion pack online last night and i have to say i am EXTREMELY disappointed. I have been running BFD eco for a while and the snares in that are really good but i thought it would be good to extend my library of snares but the sig snares are awful! I can put the room send knob to maximum and still hardly any snare comes through the room mic and that is the same with every snare in the expansion pack, but as soon as a switch to a snare that came with bfd eco, you get loads of snare through the room mic loud and clear like you would expect when you have set the room send to full on the snare!! So all the expansion pack snares, sound too quiet, too thin and completely lifeless. Not to mention that none of them work well with the kits in bfd eco because all other kit pieces that came with BFD eco are much much louder that these sog snares vol.1 and also every other kit piece comes through the room mic loud and clear! So if i'm using a sig snare, i have to turn it right up full, turn the oh send up full for the snare, and the room send up full for the snare to even come close to matching the volume of the rest of the kit then as soon as i switch to a snare that came with bfd eco, everything is completely louder!!

40 pounds completely wasted!!

Can i ask for a refund?

Return to “BFD”