BFD2 and host mixing to wav - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

BFD2 and host mixing to wav

Support for BFD Premium Acoustic Drum Module

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Moderators

creative65

BFD2 and host mixing to wav

Postby creative65 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:36 am

BFD2 drums play and record with host (mixcraft) but will not mix down to wav with rest of tracks without parts missing or pops and clicks.

Thanks

Drew_BFDTeam

Postby Drew_BFDTeam » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:40 am

Make sure you enable the OFFLINE button at the bottom of the BFD2 screen, before you do your bounce.

creative65

Host sequencer won`t mix bfd2 drums as a wav with rest of tracks without pieces missing

Postby creative65 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:27 am

Enabling the offline button did not make any difference. The drums were recorded using mixcraft as a host and the midi information is there to see on the midi track. It plays back as well - it just won`t mix to wav file with rest of tracks in the project without stops and starts - pieces missing basically.

Thanks

Drew_BFDTeam

Postby Drew_BFDTeam » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Are you writing the wav files to the same disc that you are reading the data from?

creative65

BFD2 won`t save as WAV with rest of host mix

Postby creative65 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:14 am

I was advised to store the BFD2 data on my dedicated hard drive E - the actual application is viewed on the C systems drive - ARIA and Pianissimo have the same problem - they record and play but experience difficulties when mixing to WAV - can I just reinstall Mixcraft/Pianissimo/ARIA and BFD to my E drive and use that purely for recording/mixing/burning to wav and disc?

The drums sound excellent in BFD2 so this is all frustrating!

Thanks

Return to “BFD”