How do I use Drumagog with BFD in DP? - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

How do I use Drumagog with BFD in DP?

Support for BFD Premium Acoustic Drum Module

Moderators: Drew_fx, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, Moderators

dix

How do I use Drumagog with BFD in DP?

Postby dix » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:12 pm

I got excited and bought Drumagog Basic the other day at the Summer Sale price before noticing that it does not do MIDI nor work with BFD (d'oh! shoulda read more closely). I'll have to get the Pro or Platinum version if I want that. Although I feel a bit like I bought a demo version of the app for $85, it really is amazingly accurate when using the basic version's samples (which are not that great). Before I bump up I'm wondering if the versions that do work with BFD trigger as accurately. Also, I'm not clear on how people are working with Drumagog in DP. Do you use the BFD samples within the Drumagog instance or do you use Drumagog, like the Trigger Plugin in DP, and generate MIDI to an instance of BFD?

Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Rory_FX

Postby Rory_FX » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 am

Hi,

You'd need to ask about this over at Drumagog. I'm not 100% sure whether Drumagog still supports BFD1 with their latest versions, it may be only BFD2.

Return to “BFD”