I figure it's time to give you a bit of a progress update on Cypher2 & take a listen to some of its new capabilities...https://soundcloud.com/fxpansion/cypher-2-early-demos
* Three new analogue filter models plus comb filter
* Six new shaper models including wavefolders
* Sine waveform on oscillators
* More flexible FM routing - Osc1 FMable from both 2 & 3
* Duo/tri-phonic mode for Odyssey-style melodic sync screams
* Dual Ramp generators
* Two LFOs each with 3-phase & quadrature outputs, and a sub-LFO
* Multi-shape envelopes (which output linear, exponential, cubic etc. shapes to the modulation system simultaneously)
* Tweakable analogue noise
* Much lower CPU usage than v1 -- for example, >32 voices playable at 8x oversampled in real-time on an i5-2500
* All the workflow & TransMod enhancements from Strobe2...
* All-vector, fully-scalable, retina-ready UI, choice of three colour themes
* Quick Presets & randomizer
* New browser, locks, MIDI learn..
* Euclid X/Y control, curves, keyzones
* MIDI Multidimensional Polyphonic Expression, to fully support ROLI Seaboard, Seaboard RISE, Roger Linn Linnstrument, KMI K-Board Pro 4 & Haken Continuum
* A handful of new insert FX (which will also be coming to Strobe2 in a free update)
* a more powerful sequencer/arpeggiator, to modulate all those lovely sound sources
* .. a few surprises not listed here!
If you own either Strobe2 or DCAM Synth Squad v1, you'll get a generous discount on this one.
We're accepting applications to beta-test at present, so if you're interested in helping out, drop me a line angus ~at~ fxpansion -dot- com.