BFD Percussion - can't find the kits ! - Page 2 - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

BFD Percussion - can't find the kits !

Support for BFD Expansion Packs and Convertors

Moderators: Drew_fx, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

yuchan1714

Re: BFD Percussion - can't find the kits !

Postby yuchan1714 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:35 am

thank you,Jord.
I solved the problem just now. I use BFD3. the presets and kits have been installed properly,but they are for BFD2.
For people who is in same trouble, Go to set up content locations,and put Add BFD2 paths button. then you'll see them in preset and kit lists.

meutbal

Postby meutbal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Only a small part of percussion kits got recognized when I scanned my data paths.
I put all percussion kits in the correct directory, but for some reason only these kits show up in the results, as seen in the screenshot below.

(As you can see, e.g. PER Belly1 and PER afrocuban, along with a bunch of other ones, are missing.)

And when I try to import one of the missing ones from file, only the image is shown correctly and all kit piece slots are empty (not 'missing kit pieces' in red text, just empty).

Any ideas?
Attachments
Naamloos.png
Naamloos.png (328.59 KiB) Viewed 3556 times

TamiGeorge

Postby TamiGeorge » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:24 pm

Hi...This seems to be happening a lot with the percussion and other "older" expansion kits.My guess is that the installers for those kits need updating as they are still looking for the BFD2 paths so ifyou have BFD2 I would suggest going to the BFD3 contents page and clicking on the, 'Add BFD2 paths' and you might find your kits showing up.

smt pcba

Return to “BFD Expansion Packs & Convertors”