Geist2 and Logic Pro X - MIDI Channels in Logic not Triggering Appropriate Function - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Geist2 and Logic Pro X - MIDI Channels in Logic not Triggering Appropriate Function

User and tech support forum for Geist 2.

Moderator: Moderators

axemn

Geist2 and Logic Pro X - MIDI Channels in Logic not Triggering Appropriate Function

Postby axemn » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:34 pm

Hi there,

I am trying to trigger the pads and patterns of the 8 different engines specifically in geist with my MIDI controller (in this case a prophet keyboard). I set the appropriate MIDI channel on the Prophet (ie MIDI channel 4 to trigger engine 4) and it works perfectly on standalone mode but in Logic Pro X there's some kind of setting routing everything to engine 1. I can see in my MIDI meter in Logic that channel 4 is being used but Geist doesn't respond accordingly.

Any Logic wiz out there know what setting I need to change?

fmc

Re: Geist2 and Logic Pro X - MIDI Channels in Logic not Triggering Appropriate Function

Postby fmc » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:10 pm

If you open the track inspector in Logic (upper left corner, the icon is the letter "i" in a circle), under the track section there is an option to change the midi channel. Does that work?

Return to “Geist2”