Geist2 Tutorials - Page 2 - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Geist2 Tutorials

User and tech support forum for Geist 2.

Moderator: Moderators

FluxMachina

Re: Geist2 Tutorials

Postby FluxMachina » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:37 pm

What do you know already...what are you familiar with software wise?
What do you know how to do already and with what?

Wiser12345

Postby Wiser12345 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:04 am

Hi Kevvvvv, how has your learning progressed since writing this?
I'm on the ground floor of Geist 2. It looks/sounds amazing but I am in the position you were in...completely baffled (at the moment).

Assuming you're likely a Geist guru by now, are there things you'd impart to new users that could help illustrate some basic workflow?

Thanks, D

[quote="kevvvvv"][b]I desperately need a workflow tutorial for Geist 2.[/b]

I've watched all the fxpansion tutorials but they're in the style of "feature expositions" and assume I know the basics, which I don't.

I've scoured youtube, but there's hardly anything there and they're all quite short (the longest is in German which I don't speak)

There's nothing in any of the paid tuition libraries (groove3, ask, adsr, etc), so I feel stuffed, helpless.

I badly need something that shows me how to put together a song from scratch, showing the various options we a go along.

This was promised at the start of this thread in 2016.

It's now 2018.

Come on, fxpansion guys, help me out.

I don't need a fancy video, just someone knowledgeable to walk me through a Song Workflow, who could probably tell me in 20 minutes if we were sat in a cafe

Please :oops: :cry:[/quote]

BeatJuggernauts

Postby BeatJuggernauts » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:05 pm

“kevvvvv wrote:
I desperately need a workflow tutorial for Geist 2.

I've watched all the fxpansion tutorials but they're in the style of "feature expositions" and assume I know the basics, which I don't.“

I have always liked FXpansion’s products. I bought Geist 2 with the assumption that there would be plenty of tutorials available.

I need serious help with this. Someone please make a basics video. I’m not asking you to hold my hand. A workflow video is just common sense.

I feel people shit on Geist because it’s not represented well by FXpansion. DCAM has/had such great tutorial set that you wouldn’t think Geist 2 would be treated like this from FXpansion.

I don’t care who makes a workflow tutorial as long as it is in English. There are a few videos on YouTube that look promising but they are in German.

I really want Geist to be a cornerstone in my set up and I know it has the potential to throw down. Help a brother out...

Thank you in advance and shine on...

Gregg

Return to “Geist2”