Ableton + Engines - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

Ableton + Engines

User and tech support forum for Geist 2.

Moderator: Moderators

fucku12345

Ableton + Engines

Postby fucku12345 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:44 pm

There are so many threads on this topic which I think is kind of ridiculous it still has not been answered clearly... I am trying geist 2 out and and am not having any luck having my controller play engines 2 - 8 through ableton. After loading in a drumkit to engine 1 - 8 and routing the audio of the master mixer back to individual tracks within ableton, I still cant get engine 2 - 8 drumkits to play through the midi controller. However if I click the pads in engine 2 - 8 audio will play through the dedicated audio track within ableton as intended so the audio is being routed correctly. The problem seems to be = I cant arm any other engine besides engine 1 ? I have read the manual and do not understand where I am meant to be assigning channel 9 everything seems to be working as intended except I cant use any other engine, this is super frustrating and any help is appreciated, Cheers.

karnold

Re: Ableton + Engines

Postby karnold » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:31 am

Simply put Geist2 to a midi channel in ableton.
Make an other, new midi channel with one ableton external instrument with the following settings:
On External Instrument device set "Midi to" : Your Geist 2 instrument. After that set "Midi ch" : CH9
On your external instrument channel in out settings set: "Midi From" : All Ins or Specific midi controller. After that set "Monitor" to In!

Like this open your Geist window and your controller will work with each engines.

Download the PushPack, there is also usable stuff ro non push users.

Delores D. Hudgens

Postby Delores D. Hudgens » Tue May 19, 2020 7:40 am

If you are like most people when they go out and buy a new Personal Computer you probably get excited when you take it out of the box, turn it on discover here and marvel at how fast it runs. When a computer is new it always seems to run faster and boot up quicker than your old computer.

Albert J. Rucker

Postby Albert J. Rucker » Tue May 19, 2020 7:48 am

Many people are now using online computer repair services for remote virus removal. Although this is a great way to discover more get affordable & fast computer repair, there are some scams to watch out for. This article will explain the scams so you can avoid unscrupulous remote computer repair services and select a quality online computer technician.

petersongame217

Postby petersongame217 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:13 pm

I have read your problem and I want to part of it. I also had a problem with that and can't seem to know what the problem is. I also tried what you did and the same as yours. I could not see the problem myself. Any help is appreciated. Landscaping Companies Augusta GA

Luci889

Postby Luci889 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:45 pm

Return to “Geist2”