All this crap ever does os crash now- way to go programmers ams scammers!! - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

All this crap ever does os crash now- way to go programmers ams scammers!!

User and tech support forum for Geist 2.

Moderator: Moderators

bpatterson0031

All this crap ever does os crash now- way to go programmers ams scammers!!

Postby bpatterson0031 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:07 am

Every daw this update crashes!! I used to love this program and now im just stuck with this crap that cant even stay open long enough to even use it anymore. Is this where we are at now..? Taking peoples money and leaving them with crap updates that crash more than drunk drivers..

Lawrence_fx

Re: All this crap ever does os crash now- way to go programmers ams scammers!!

Postby Lawrence_fx » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:30 pm

bpatterson0031 wrote:Every daw this update crashes!! I used to love this program and now im just stuck with this crap that cant even stay open long enough to even use it anymore. Is this where we are at now..? Taking peoples money and leaving them with crap updates that crash more than drunk drivers..

Hi there, if you're still experiencing crashes in your DAW hosts, we'd really appreciate any recent crash logs that were generated - please send them over to our support team (https://support.roli.com/request), and our developers will be able to take a look. We're currently working on the next update that we plan to release as soon as possible, so please keep an eye out for that in the future.

RTZ

Re: All this crap ever does os crash now- way to go programmers ams scammers!!

Postby RTZ » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:39 pm

bpatterson0031 wrote:Every daw this update crashes!! I used to love this program and now im just stuck with this crap that cant even stay open long enough to even use it anymore. Is this where we are at now..? Taking peoples money and leaving them with crap updates that crash more than drunk drivers..

Not scammers, but the quality control is lacking. Half-baked releases it seems. I wouldn't have purchased Geist 2 if I knew. Great idea, but very unstable applications.

Return to “Geist2”