LYTZ1 wrote:The only real "Alternative" is still the (older) XFER Nerve IMHO.
Other options that are pretty fun are for example:
- Altas (driven by HY-RPE Sequencer or Five12 Numerology's Drumseq)
- Phalanx (also would need to be driven by external Seq)
- Akai MPC 2.0. Here the strong point is the hardware-software interaction. And automation.
- Maschine. Same. Never liked it though, don't know why.
- FL Studio20 (latest versions upped the sequencer a lot.
(i.e. Independent Track length and Euclidean Rhythms etc...)
- Reason. You can build Geist 2 in Reason. Really. You will need commercial extensions though,
nothing from the Stockplugs will get you there... The advantage here you get multiple very good sequencer options.
For some examples take a look at Lectric Panda's Kompulsion, Propulsion, and PSQ-1684.
- XLN XO. Completely different but very fun. Sequencer is very limited though in comparison with Geist
but has other strengths that are just too fun to use... When Midi import is there, this will become the thing to beat IMHO.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests
THANKS FOR SIGNING UP
WELCOME TO THE FXPANSION COMMUNITY!