new Mapping Issues - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

new Mapping Issues

User and tech support forum for Geist 2.

Moderator: Moderators

wurlt01

new Mapping Issues

Postby wurlt01 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:19 pm

Went to work on Finishing up my maschine 2 Mapping by adding new things that can be mapped. Found some new issues.

One Mapping Patterns Control buttons. Mapped in engine one but mapping shows Engine 8 ALso most of these functions should be able to have focus check box but do not.

Also Full Level Knob is Not able to be mapped in current 2.06 beta
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lawrence_fx

Re: new Mapping Issues

Postby Lawrence_fx » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:27 pm

The Full Velocity button and dial should both react to MIDI mappings set to continuous. It's working here with 2.0.6.5 on a clean machine, would you mind posting a .gif showing it to be not possible please?

Not quite sure I understand the other problem; there should be focus on the pattern parameters for each engine, I agree. However, when I for instance map a controller value to the step length of Engine 1, this appears as Engine 1 in the mapping page; are you seeing something different?

wurlt01

Re: new Mapping Issues

Postby wurlt01 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:42 pm

yes i mapped new function with engine 1 selected. As you can see in pic. But engine 8 shows as where mapping is made. Im on Pc. Im able to map Full lvl Button. But not knob. I was able to map in previous versions.

Return to “Geist2”