FXpansion Forum

I can't find Strobe 2 In Logic Pro

User and tech support for Strobe2.

Moderator: Moderators

ESOSYNTHINIK2124

I can't find Strobe 2 In Logic Pro

Postby ESOSYNTHINIK2124 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:02 pm

Any Advise would help,

I can't see Strobe2 In Logic Pro x. Any ideas on how to resolve?

justinweber90

Re: I can't find Strobe 2 In Logic Pro

Postby justinweber90 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:46 pm

I have the same issue.

Issue:
Strobe2 does not show up in Logic 10.4 as an AU plugin. Previously, I did not have this problem, but I did full reboot of my Mac and updated to Logic 10.4. Since then, Strobe2 doesn't show up in Logic.

What I've tried:
I've checked that the Strobe2 component file is in Audio/Plug-Ins/Component files. The file is there. I've tried deleting the file and replacing, re-running logic, etc. I've also tried clearing the audio unit cache, which refreshed other plugins(Roli) but still did not find Strobe2. I had just re-installed Strobe2 and Logic right before this issue started.

Please help! I want to purchase the new Bass package, but won't purchase until I can load Strobe2 in Logic and Mainstage.

Lawrence_fx

Postby Lawrence_fx » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Hi, please get in touch with our support team who will be able to help with this issue.

fgkjdfgkjh

Postby fgkjdfgkjh » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:20 am

Have you found a solution? The same is happening to me. I just installed strobe 2 and not seeing it in Logic. I checked for components also and they are in the Plug Ins folder already.

Kickflip

Postby Kickflip » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:14 pm

Have you tried deleting your audiounit cache? It's in <user>/Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache. The Library folder will be hidden, but is accessible if you click the Go to Folder entry in the Finder's Go menu.
Delete that audiounitcache folder and reload Logic and see what happens. If still no luck have a look in the Plugin Manager window in LogicProX->Preferences->Plug-in Manager.

Let me know how you get on!
Hackintosh Q6600 : 4Gb DDR2 : OSX Leopard 10.5.8 : Logic 9.1.5 : Mackie Onyx Satellite : UAD1 x 2 : Akai MPD32

Music
http://www.soundcloud.com/kickflip

Circuit Bent Madness
http://www.bogus-noise.co.uk

Return to “Strobe2”