BFD3 Percussion and Modern Retro - Fxpansion.com

Forum

FXpansion Forum

BFD3 Percussion and Modern Retro

Support for BFD Expansion Packs and Convertors

Moderators: Drew_BFDTeam, clare_fx, SKoT_FX, Steve_FX, john emrich, Mully_FX, mayur_FX, Angus_FX, Andreas_FX, Rory_FX, Rhi_FX, Paul_fx, Moderators

SONGSTER

BFD3 Percussion and Modern Retro

Postby SONGSTER » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:07 pm

I uploaded more than 40 gigs between the 2 expansion packs to the cloud yesterday, and I'm wondering why I only have 13 Snares and Kicks to choose from. Only 4 High Hats, 10 Cymbals etc. Where are all the other options? When I worked with BFD2 I had a kit I built that no longer exists and the Noble and Cooley Snare is nowhere to be found. Whats up? Thanks for any help!!
Songster

purtington

Re: BFD3 Percussion and Modern Retro

Postby purtington » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:11 pm

SONGSTER wrote:I uploaded more than 40 gigs between the 2 expansion packs to the cloud yesterday, and I'm wondering why I only have 13 Snares and Kicks to choose from. Only 4 High Hats, 10 Cymbals etc. Where are all the other options? When I worked with BFD2 I had a kit I built that no longer exists and the Noble and Cooley Snare is nowhere to be found. Whats up? Thanks for any help!!
Songster

What were your expansion kits? Unless one of the was the original BFD2 library or The London Sessions you won't get the Noble and Cooley snares.

Can you seriously stream your library from the cloud or is that just for storage? BFD3 core library is 54.5GB so the other two expansions will be 5.5Gb combined I'm guessing?

Steve
https://soundcloud.com/steve-corr

Scan UK 3XS Audio System
ASUS Prime Intel Z390-A
intel i9 10th gen 900k 3.7GHz
32GB Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX 2666MHz
5000GB SSD PM981 M.2 PCIe (OS)
500GB SSD drive for BFD Samples
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4
Windows 10

Return to “BFD Expansion Packs & Convertors”