Forum

FXpansion Forum

Bloom Feature Requests

Support for Bloom

Moderator: SKoT_FX

Recuest

Bloom Feature Requests

Postby Recuest » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:48 pm

I bought Bloom basically as soon as it came out. I fell in love with the demo and I had to get it, I love its sound :) (especially the tape delay)

However I wanted to suggest a couple of things that I personally believe would really improve the plugin. (there might be ways of doing this but I am just not aware of them)

1) The reverb is pretty good but I think reducing it to 3 knobs is a bit too much, I would love it to be a bit more flexible.
the most important things I can think of now are:
- Using the plugin for reverb only (always get some delay even with feedback at 0).
- Being able to change the reverb's pre-delay (with short plucks etc.. I always get a frustrating delay between the input signal and the reverb's attack :/ )

2) It would be nice to have an option (like a button or switch for the delay time) to create a left and right delay time

3) Finally it would be cool if you could mod the ping pong / stereo switch in one of the step sequencers :)

I know there are workarounds to some of these problems but I'm suggesting them anyways :)
Again though, great gob with this new plugin, I absolutely adore it!! :D

Recuest

Noise

Postby Recuest » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:22 pm

One more thing, it would also be nice if there was a feature for the tape delay which disables the noise when it gets older but keeps that lovely "tibre" ;)

bkilday

Postby bkilday » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:44 am

I'd like to see LFO frequencies below 0.25Hz.

Return to “Bloom”